Friday, June 06, 2008

Home Alone II

This is the 4th day since hubby went to Bangkok for work. I spent my day time as usual, watching tv, online, reading etc..not much different. As for the nights, the time seems to be harder to pass.
When hubby is around, i tend to fall asleep easily and sleep soundly. But now, it goes the other way round. I spent longer time to fall asleep and awake easily. I am not sure how could this happen since i used to be alone as well when i was back in Malaysia last time.
The only different is the place. When i am back in Malaysia, it is my home and i have my family with me. Now, i am all by my own in China and this is the very first time i was left alone here. Hopefully, this never ever happend again or if he has a working trip, bring me along. :)
Another 3 more days, hubby will be back. I hope time goes faster so that he could be back faster.
Miss you badly honey!

No comments: