Sunday, February 28, 2010

Feb 2010

Feb is the month of CNY. It's my darling's 1st CNY. Since early Feb, i have been busy packing my BB's stuffs because we are bringing our darling back to Penang for reunion. Really not easy to bring a 3 months old for long journey especially we are new parent. I keep checking things and scared i would have missed out something important. I worried about her reaction towards unfamiliar environment and also the long ride in the car.
Well, it seems i'm over worried. She slept most of the time in the car, doesn't get cranky at all. The only problem is unable to finish feeding, perhaps not comfortable to be fed in the bumpy ride.
my BB sleeping soundly in the car.


Thanks god, my darling has no problem adapting new environment and she's friendly to everyone. In fact, too playful until refused to take her naps and finished her feedings. Anyway, she's a nice and easy-going BB throughout the trip.

2 comments:

Cody Taylor said...

That is one adorable boy you have!. I appreciate cute kids, I have 5 my self. If you have long distance family - like grandparents - that want to see him more often, you will be interested in this:

http://thesystemworks.acnrep.com/n_products_digitalphone.asp?CO_LA=US_EN&BW=

BangKokHoliday said...

Cool Blog and cute Baby. ^_^
From Bangkok THAILAND