Monday, September 01, 2008

Amnesia??? Dementia???........Me???

The other day, during dinner, i was arguing with hubby that i have never been to "Walmart" near our neighborhood. But, hubby is very sure that he had brought me there 2 years back when i came to visit him here. I was then very confused since i really have no idea that i have been there before.

Immediately, after the dinner, hubby insisted we went there so that i could recall my memory. Too bad that i still can't remember anything. ;p

I know hubby is very upset as he thought i am suspecting that he had brought "other" to the place instead of me and now he mistakenly thought it was me. Well, i have NEVER suspected him. I merely feel that he is confused and forgetful. However, it seems i am the one who is forgetful since hubby could actually described what we have done during the last visit, the section we have shopped etc etc......Hahahaha....

I admit that i am quite blur and is a real muddle head most of the time, but am i really that forgetful??? What happen to my brain??? Amnesia??? Senile Dementia??? Oh my god....

No comments: