Friday, September 12, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

Recently hubby is busy with his work and me busy doing surveys for furniture and household products. I am doing the surveys online actually, checking things to be buy first and comparing prices.

Me and hubby will be back to Malaysia week after the Mid-Autumn festival and we will be moving in to our new house in Penang. Because the moving date is fixed at the week after we are backed and because we have to go KL to apply my China Visa, then travel all the way to Muar, my hometown to visit my family before the moving, therefore, we only have limited time to shop for furniture and necessary things. Me and hubby will surely have an extremely busy schedule when we are back in Malaysia.

Although we have planned a 2 weeks stay, but it still seems to be insufficient. I could already imagining us rushing here and there and both of us will be exhausted by the time back to China. It supposed to be a holiday but.....

No comments: