Monday, May 25, 2009

1st pregnancy check up..

Done at Hongkong early April at Townhealth Medical Centre, Shatin with an extremely expensive price.

My blood pressure is normal and i am weighted at 43.8kg. Both hubby and me feel surprise that i am so light becoz i got a 45kg when i weighted at home. Weighted that night at home again, is 45kg. Not sure why there is such a big difference between 2 scales, perhaps home scale is much more sensitive.

The gynea told us, i am pregnant for 9 weeks and 5 days. The baby is doing well and the baby's size is up to date. He said that i no need to go for blood test since my last pregnancy was just a year ago but he suggested me to consider a detailed color scan around 18-24 weeks or a 3D scan around 28-36 weeks. Then he adviced me to eat nutrition foods and some do's and dont's. End of the consultation. We spent HKD 1000 for the check up without any vitamins provided. $$Expensive$$....

1st image of my baby.

2 comments:

Peg's Cottage said...

Congratulations!
I am so happy for u..

Jess said...

Thanks, Peggy.