Sunday, May 24, 2009

I am back!

Been stop posting for quite sometime...
Been feeling not well....
Becoz i been suffering from "morning sickness"...(Glad that the miserable time has passed...)

Yes, we'll be having a baby by year end... ;D

Back in Muar, my hometown now, leaving my darling hubby alone at China...
Missing him a lot, but becoz of better environment at home and i could have better care (hubby always worry i am alone at home at China during his workdays), better foods (mum's cooking) plus more convenient for doctor, so we decided to bear the "lovesick"....

Some might know this is actually my second pregnancy.
I have lost my first baby during my last pregnancy a year ago.
Forgive me that i had never talked or mentioned about this heart broken incident.
To me, it's really hard to tell about it.
I always treat it as one of my nightmare, a very very bad dream i ever had, although deep in my heart i know it is true.
Pretending it as nightmare is easier for me to let it go.

Due to the past, i feel anxious this time.
But nothing much i could really do beside being extra careful and always pray to God to bless this baby safe and healthy.

4 comments:

凯丽。angie said...

Cze,恭喜!!开始我也再猜你是不是怀孕咯哦。。。刚好前两天janet 打电话给我。。。。她告诉我了。真替你高兴!! Due on??

过去的那一个经历,是难过的, 身为朋友的我,看见你在文字上这样的略略带过, 读到那几行字,我的毛管都竖起。。。

真心的希望你当个开心的妈妈, 加油!!cze!! 加油!!

我会在祷告中纪念你和小宝宝!

Tracy said...

Congrats =)
Hope to see pics of your beautiful baby on your blog in the future.

Take things easy and relax.
I'm sure you'll make a great Mummy =)

Jess said...

Tracy and Angie, thanks. Will be due on early Nov.

凯丽。angie said...

ok ok ...好好养胎。。。猜想你的宝宝会很像爸爸。。。bcoz of ur love sick..haha!!