Friday, September 04, 2009

11th pregnancy check up..

Done my 11th pregnancy check at GH poli on 1/9/09. Have a long wait that day, reached about 2.30pm, taken the number and waited till 3.30pm for my turn. Finished check up at 4.00pm....tired...! Only 2 numbers being called within that hour. I'm not sure what happend, they used to be very fast. Perhaps due to man power shortage because of H1N1 flu (some are helping out at the special counter for flu) or maybe it's fasting month, no energy to work!!

Urine test : normal
Blood pressure : 100/60
Hb : 10.9 (glad that increased, still not reaching min though)
Weight : 52.2kg
Baby's heart beat normal.

Had an injection for "Tetanus Toxoid" booster dos, the nurse said is a must for all pregnant lady after 30th weeks of pregnancy.
Have been advised to continue to take 2 iron pills twice a day before meal since my Hb still low. Actually i only take 2 iron pills once in the morning....;p Don't really want to take too much. Anyway, since my Hb still increased i believe the low Hb during last check up is due to my flu.

No comments: