Sunday, September 20, 2009

12th & 13th pregnancy check up..

On 11/9/09 afternoon, went to the private gynea for routine check.

Urine test : normal
Blood pressure : 116/69
Weight : 52.5kg
Baby's weight : 1.7kg

Scanning was done. Gynea told me baby is slightly smaller. I felt so worry. Then, he cont to tell me she might not reach 3kg upon due. Oh, Ok...Thank god! I always thought a baby around 3kg is considered "big" already....How come nowadays, less than that means small??? Anyway, as long as my baby not under weight upon due, i don't mind! (Of course if she is bigger, better lar..easier to take care mar...hehe)

During check up i asked Gynea is it baby's movements will start to get lesser, because i found my baby not that active as usual on that day. He said could be, but at night, her activeness will have to be the same. For safety, he suggested me to do ECG for baby to make sure my baby's movement reduced not because of lack of oxygen.

ECG done for 1/2 hr. Baby's heart beat is normal, movements also normal (probably too soft, i didn't feel it). However, there was 2 contractions detected within 20mins. Nurses who helped me to do the ECG told me, if there are contractions at this stage, big possibilities i will deliver earlier. My gynea with a smile ask me whether i felt uncomfortable and painful which i didn't. He then told me not to worry, relax and rest more at home. But those nurses seem worry and told me to rush to hospital once i feel uncomfortable or pain.

*********************************************************

17/9/09 morning, i went to poli for check up.

Urine test : normal
Blood pressure : 100/60
Hb : 11.6 (finally above min :-} )
Weight : 53.5kg (1kg within 6 days?? I think most probably because of the scale. It's a digital scale at the poli, should be more sensitive.)
Baby's heart beat normal.

The nurse take quite sometime detecting my baby's heart beat because my girl is quite active at that time. Once detected, she will push here and there, sort of avoiding the checking :-} The nurse also laugh and said so early my baby already wake up...hehe...

Asked the nurse about the contraction, she said if only once in a while in a day, that's normal. Nothing to be worry. Many reasons can be the caused such as tired, hungry, stress and etc. But if there are a few times in a day, then have to go hospital for further check up. Same as my gynea, she asked me to rest more and avoid carry heavy things.

2 comments:

凯丽。angie said...

hmm....take k ohh...rest more lah, my dear frnd...

Huisia said...

don't worry Jess, take more rest..everything will be fine.