Monday, December 07, 2009

before N after...

Before having my girl,
my days start at 10.00am and end around 11.00pm.
Now,
my days start at 7.00am and end at 12.00am, sometime later.

Before having my girl,
i have plenty of time to read, to blog, to watch tv, to stitch, to etc.
Now,
i hardly have time for own activities, baby is the priority.

Before having my girl,
i could sleep as much as i want.
Now,
i have to wake up at night for feeding, taking a 15mins nap in the afternoon is a fortune.

Before having my girl,
i could simply hang out as long as i want,
Now,
i had to depend whether my family is free to look after her and that can't be long.

My life change a lot after having my girl and i seem to complaint a lot???
Well, that's not true.....I enjoy having her although i hardly had time for my own.....

She's my joy!!

No comments: