Saturday, November 29, 2008

Knitting...

As the weather get colder, there are many stalls selling all kinds of winter accessories. Yesterday, on the way to the market for groceries, i was being attracted by a stall selling knitted scarves. It was all hand made scarves with nice color. Upon asking the price, the stall owner told me that they also sell the yarn and teach the buyer how to knit. Since i have knitted 1 scarf before for myself, i decided to knit 1 for hubby this time. And i told hubby it will be his Christmas present. He pay, i knit, as a present, fair enough isn't it? meaningful as well, rite? ;D

The color i choose for hubby.
This big bulk of yarn only cost RMB 15 (enough for a scarf). Cheap? I think so.....and the knitting needle is free!


I have asked the owner to start for me, will continue knitting from here. Have to put aside my cross stitch and do the knitting first, because Christmas is at the corner. Let see how soon i can finish the scarf.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I want to knit also =D I haven't knitted for more than 10 years!

Unknown said...

dear dear..knit a scarf for me oso..x'mas & bday present..TQVM..hehehe=p

Jess said...

Dear, what is my x'mas and b'day present then??