Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Free time...what do i do??

Many friends is wondering and been asking how i spend my days in Shenzhen. In fact, i have a lot of time since i am not working and i don't have baby. But, my time don't really free, i am quite busy actually ;p ....I have managed to fill up my time with:-

Preparing and cooking dinner (cooking everyday is not easy, because have to think what to cook and avoid repeating the menu frequently).
Knitting and stitching (am doing a big stitching project, still have a long way to go).
Watching tv (there are some programs i love eg A Date With Lu Yu, Travelogue).
Online (updating my blog, checking emails, surfing).
Exercising (stretching exercise and some simple yoga).
Go to market once a week to buy vegetables.
Cleaning the room regularly (although we have cleaner, but i clean the room myself, she is responsible for the public area).
Reading (just got my book i bought online, not sure when i can start reading).
Ripped the mp3 and update hubby's iPod occasionally (sometimes have to type the Chinese characters song by song)
etc....etc...

Seem simple? perhaps....Bored? to outgoing person, maybe....but i am not quite, i enjoyed being at home....Will i become autistic? don't worry, hubby always bring me out during weekend and i enjoyed that....Doubted whether my time is full? try out, then you'll know..... ;D

2 comments:

Joyce Chen said...

Very envy you here... wish 2 no need to work and worry on financial issue.

I'm start feel tired on working... especially need to wake up at 6:30am on weekdays... :-(

Jess said...

Joyce, both has its benefits, at least you have your own income and i worry i have big gap with society. Cheers...