Tuesday, December 23, 2008

29th....

Opps...i'm 29th today...**Unbelievable**.... ;p Happy Birthday To ME!!

Last nite, i was surprised that hubby is back with a birthday cake. My birthday is actually today, and he got the cake a day earlier. I asked hubby was he make mistake on the date which he answered he is aware that it's a day earlier, but he afraid he might be busy with works and got no time to buy the cake. hm....explanation accepted (I know how busy he is). However, i told him i won't be blowing 29th candles because yesterday was my last day of 28th, "I'm yet to be 29th". Heheheh...

Though, we still had the simple celebration last nite with only 2 candles on it. I told hubby that i treated it as celebration for my last day of 28th instead of 29th birthday. (8 and 9 does matter me!!) ;D

As for today, i don't think we will have celebration anymore because the weather is too cold (Am freezing at home now), don't feel wanna go out. Will order delivery for dinner.

No comments: