Thursday, October 09, 2008

A good life....

Friends : how's your life at SZ?
Me : nothing much, free lor...
Friends : then what you do everyday?
Me : hmmmm...cook dinner, online, watch TV, sometimes go market and breakfast with friend....
Friends : a full time housewife, doing house work lar...
Me : almost....there is cleaner coming every weekday cleaning and doing laundry....
Friends : wow....a typical "shao nai nai" life...wish to like you....
Me : ya..it's nice...but you would get bored very fast...

I admit i am having a good life, a great one, indeed. I am really thankful to have my hubby providing such life. He is taking care of the budgets ensuring i have enough to spend. I have not much housework to do and nothing much to worry beside what to cook for dinner. Friends especially working mum envy me alot.

However, it's kind of bored. Of course i have overcome the boring part. Sometimes, i just felt myself useless, no contribution at all. My parents spend for my education and i am now sitting at home with the degree. Why not getting a job? Well, it's hard here and i get fed-up. Opp is little for person like me, neither a professional nor a management level.

Don't worry, i am not upset, just a little guilty. Hoping to share hubby's pressure, try my best to be positive, at least reduce his burden of worrying about me.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I understand what you mean as I'm going through the same thing. Maybe it's time to make babies so you'll be kept busy ;P

Jess said...

Perhaps... ;D