Monday, October 20, 2008

New hairstyle..


I had my hair perm....because the hairstylist said it will look nicer at the shoulder length since i want to grow my hair longer...Ya....i was being convinced by the hairstylist....

Will it? hopefully......At the moment, i felt myself like a guy, like those Japanese/Korean "male" artist who keep long hair....Luckily, hubby said he don't see any different....He only mumble about the price.... ;p

Was hoping is easy to manage, but i found myself spending more time to "comfort" them especially in the morning which hubby laugh at me because it's messy like a bird nest......Sigh....

Anyway, hope could be better when it get longer..... *_*

4 comments:

Joyce Chen said...

i still prefer ur old hair style la....

Anonymous said...

me too.. agree wv joyce above

Unknown said...

dear dear..dun worry..got me teman you..coz mine oso like bird nest..haha=p

Jess said...

myself also felt regret to perm...