Thursday, October 09, 2008

Marriage registration..

It's exact 2 years i am a "Mrs Lee" on 1/10/2008. Ya, it's the same day as China's National Day. So, billion of Chinese will be celebrating the day with us.... :) Hubby gets to have 3 days holiday every year from this date if he continues working in China.

Same as last year, we did not have any celebration. Although, hubby has holiday, but we are back at Malaysia and busy with various things. I can't remember what are we doing last year on the day and this year, we are busy with our new house. I wonder that hubby actually remember this date which he and me said "I do" 2 years ago. However, on the day, he actually promised to bring me for a tour at Penang Island the next day which we didn't make it, not even a movie which we planned to, due to busyness.

Anyway, doesn't matter whether we celebrate, as long as our hearts always together as the vow.

May our love last forever....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jess,
Haha....you are Mrs.Lee, I also leh. Now only i realised Ben's surname is Lee. hehe...hee..so, we are both Mrs.Lee.
Me and Carl are planning to go HK,Shenzen,MAcau next year around March and April. Cos, it is his Uni friend getting married in macau. So, we plan to be there for around 2 weeks. Oh ya, we will bring my mother in law along as she never been there too. I will update you again when i finalised the date and purchased the air ticket ya. really hope to see you and ben there.
regards,
grace

Jess said...

Dear Grace,
If not mistaken, besides u and me, Felicia's also a Mrs Lee. Both of us are coincidently "Mrs KS Lee"! Only a slight different in their name.
Just keep me inform of the date u are visiting...