Monday, February 23, 2009

Red Ant

Saturday, me and hubby had our dinner at a restaurant named "Red Ant". It's a restaurant offering different cuisine : Western, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Asian.....

A nicely decorated restaurant with fair price (I think).





I ordered a Western set meal which started with the bun....
Mushroom soup.It's too watery, making the soup tasteless.... ;(

My nicely decorated main course.
Grilled pork chop actually. But it comes with the spaghetti.

Though the cream soup was tasteless, the main course turn out to be nice (fortunately).
I love the baked veges especially.

Ice coffee comes with the set meal.

Hubby's order : Baked grouper in white sauce with rice . He loves this creamy dish a lot.
Most of the time he will order it, doesn't matter which restaurant as long as it's in the menu. ;p

No comments: