Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stitching : Water Lily (fully completed) & Coaster (trial)

Hurray...!!! My water lily is finally fully completed. Thanks to a kind hearted lady. I went to her stitching kit shop for the color thread i need before CNY and she said she will try to ask from her friend who sell DMC since she is selling a different brand, but she can't promised. So, i left her my contact which she didn't call. Last Saturday after the dinner, me and hubby went to her shop again. To try my luck to see whether she has any thread with similar color under her brand because i don't want my work left incomplete until my next trip back to Malaysia (It's going to be about half year waiting!). Lucky me! She did got it from her friend, but she has forgotten who ask her for the favor. Thank god, i go to her shop again. I am so glad that she is kind enough to help although my stitch kit wasn't bought from her..... =) There is always nice people around...

I am now stitching zodiac pattern which i found online using the remaining materials i have. Would be doing it as a coaster. If it appear to be nice, i would then buy the material needed to finish all 12 zodiac signs as a set.

My Zodiac...
How is it??
Should be not bad, ya? ;p

No comments: