Sunday, July 19, 2009

7th & 8th pregnancy check up..

7th pregnancy check up was done at GH poli on 14 Jul. It was 2 weeks since my last routine check at the same poli. The biggest purpose of this check is to make sure my Hb is ok.

Urine test : normal
Blood pressure : 100/60
Hb : 11.0 (finally near to minimum of 11.5)
Weight : 48.3kg (gained 1.3kg within 2 weeks)
Baby heart beat normal.

Thanks God! My Hb is near to normal. I think the assumption about "red dates" should be quite true, although it helps enriching blood, but via blood circulation way ie. splitting blood cells for body to generate more blood, so within short time my Hb shown low. It can still be eaten, just don't when wanna go check up...hehehe...The nurse has requested me to cont on the vitamins, and my next appointment will be a month later (no need be back within 2 weeks :}).

*************************************************************

8th pregnancy check up..

Go to private gynea for routine check on 19th Jul, although i have just gone to the poli few days ago. Have to go both places because i still haven't decide where to deliver my baby, therefore, have to have records at both places. Other reasons are the poli will check on Hb and give vitamins for free, but they don't do ultrasound (will only do twice throughout the whole pregnancy period). They just merely listen to baby heart beat to make sure baby is ok (wonder about it because sometime the heart beat sound not really clear).

Urine test : normal
Blood pressure : 110/70
Weight : 48.3kg
Baby's weight already 665gm (grown more than 300gm in a month and my tummy been expanding a lot, feeling heavy...hehe...).
Baby's heart beat normal.

Beside checking my baby's size (upon development), the gynea also confirmed that my placenta has gone up, and should be able to deliver my baby naturally (glad to know that).

Looking forward to meet my girl....still have 4 months to go...

2 comments:

Joyce Chen said...

Oh! Its a girl! Congratulation! :-)

LHS said...

wow girl! I love girl! Congrats Jess and glad to know that everything is going well now. DO take care!