Saturday, July 11, 2009

Brother's Wedding

So fast, brother's wedding has passed for about a week. Our house is finally back to normal. I have never thought when there is a wedding, as a family member we would be so busy. We were all exhausted after the wedding. Last time, my wedding was a simple one due to distance (Penang and Muar). We have avoid lots of traditional ritual, tired though (due to travelling), but not much preparation to be done.

For brother's wedding, as early before months, we were busy in and out for the preparation. Then, till the wedding, busy entertaining relatives, making sure everything has carry out in order. After the wedding, busy cleaning up the house. I am really glad that hubby is helping a lot on my behalf especially on the wedding day because i am not convenient to walk around much. That's why we don't really have much private time while he is back.

Now after the wedding is over, i only realised i don't have any photo to be posted. The only photo i have taken is family photo, taken by the photographer but i still yet to get it. Hm.....waste my hassle "setting" my hair for the wedding dinner.....

Anyway, the wedding was cheerly, all of us is happy.

Wishing my brother and sister in law "Happy Ever After".

2 comments:

凯丽。angie said...

why no photo de? want to c ur didi & xin niang lah...

Jess said...

Angie: i also blur (too busy), after that only found out non of their photos in my camera...will have to wait for the photographer...sigh...!=