Friday, June 12, 2009

4th pregnancy check up..

It supposed to be on 28th May. But a nurse has called to postpone it to 1st June because the doctor is not available on 28th.

I reached on time for the afternoon session (2pm) but waiting quite long for my turn because the nurse can't find my record book. They spent quite sometime looking for it. It seems they are having miscommunication, the visiting nurse has taken my record book to arrange for visit because i didn't turn up on 28th which actually has been postponed to 1st. Anyway, they finally can put me in the queue.

Urine test : normal
Blood pressure : 110/80
Hb : 10.3 ( much lower than last check up - not sure why, though i have make sure to have balanced diet)
Weight : 45.3kg (gained nearly 2kg within 2 weeks -oops, too much)

After the scan, doctor said my baby doing well and the size is growing up to date. I mentioned about the brownish discharged and the doctor said she found my placenta low lying which might be the caused. But she assured that nothing to be worried at the moment as long i have no great pain and serious bleeding. She arranged a repeat scan for me on 30 weeks to reconfirm my situation. Besides, she advised me to be aware on the weight gained (not too much too fast ;p). Also, she gave me some vitamins and specially requested me to take the iron pill twice a day (because low Hb). Then, the doctor requested me to start doing kick count when i can feel baby's movement which i begin to feel soft kick sometimes especially when i lie on bed before sleep at night (so happy that i can feel my darling in my tummy already, i'm awaiting to have stronger baby's movemen ;-}) .

The check up took me 2 hours including the waiting time. My next appointment will be a month later on 2nd July (thought to arrange it on 6th or 7th July so that hubby could go with me since he will be back, but the nurse refused, saying that's dragging too long :-/).


Ferromed (iron pill), Folid Acid, Vitamin C and Vitamin B-complex given by the doctor FOC.



My baby @ 17 weeks 6 days (facing down).

2 comments:

凯丽。angie said...

你是去大医院,还是poliklinik??

Jess said...

It's the poli actually, but now also have appointment with GH. too many appointment...