Saturday, June 20, 2009

5th pregnancy check up..

Done a pregnancy check up at private gynea on 16th June. Need not do the check up actually, but i wanted to cross check what GH doctor have advised me. ;)

Urine test : normal
Blood pressure : 110/80
Weight : 46kg (gained 0.7kg since 1st June)
Baby weighted at 309g, hear beat normal.

A full scan is done, though i have told my gynea that i have done a scan on early June. He said it is ok to do it again. He did a very thorough scan for me, checking baby's head and body size (forget to ask the size ;p), organs, internal organs......telling me everything is normal. He also told me, we will have a little "girl" by year end......yipee...**start thinking who my girl will look like.....her daddy or me.....hehhe** anyway, as long she is healthy and safe.

Have check with gynea that my placenta is really low laying (slightly only) but nothing to be worry till 28th weeks because it might be gone up. He said as long i did not tired myself and do heavy work, rest more, i should be ok. (God, please bless me and my baby.)

PS: been vomiting since that day morning, but forget to tell gynea and ask for med.....so careless...

No comments: