Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh......It's passed!

Waking up in the morning, suddenly remember our 2nd wedding anniversary is approaching. Quickly check on the calendar, and found out: It already passed! It's yesterday! It's only our 2nd year, how could i......??

Although me and hubby are being apart and we weren't be able to celebrate together, but i thought at least i could send him an e-card and greet him when we having video chat at night..... Sigh..... Since last week i have been reminding myself about the date and still.....i forget. Actually since i am back, i have been busy helping my mum with brother's wedding preparation (i think i am busier than him and even busier than my own wedding last time), but can that be an excuse?? Well, forgetting it wasn't really big deal, but i still feel bad and guilty. I admit i am always forgetful, just like hubby said no matter on what. :p

Anyway, this time not only me forgetting, but hubby as well....hahaha...He mentioned nothing about the anniversary, until i told him yesterday was 9th June.

He said :Oh ya...i forget...!! hehehhe...but how are we going to celebrate??
I said :Doesn't matter, we can't be celebrating by our own, that's weird and meaningless....
We both laugh...

2 comments:

LHS said...

haha...
happy anniversary!

凯丽。angie said...

没关系啦,最重要是心要系在一起。。。。