Monday, June 22, 2009

Missing hubby...

Been back in Muar more than a month, and never stop missing hubby...though every night we had to have video chat online, but that's never enough...There are many nights, i awake from sleep, thinking of him....

I miss his hugs....
his kiss....
his smells.....
even his snore....;p

Before i am back, i thought i will get use to it very soon because we use to live apart before married....but 2 years living in China without family and lots of friend, has bound two of us closer, create lots of memory....

I miss the times we sit side by side watching movie together....
I miss the times we both busy in the kitchen cooking our meals....
I miss the times we stroll hand in hand to supermarket....
I miss the times he work at home and i sit beside him reading....
I miss many more....


Fortunately, now, I have family and friends at home and my day time is occuppied by helping mum with house chores and brother's wedding preparation. Only at night, when i lie on bed, realizing hubby is not beside me. I am hoping time could go faster, we could meet our baby and get back to live together.....a new family life of 3.

My darling, are you missing me and baby as much as i am??

1 comment:

凯丽。angie said...

poor jess........i noe ur feeling...don cry ohh..later bb noe also...

i m sure ben is missing both of u de!!