Saturday, June 20, 2009

Gastric

Tuesday morning, not sure what happened, i vomit immediately after the breakfast, not even finish actually. But i didn't feel uncomfortable. Without eating again since i have no appetite, i directly go to see the private gynea as planned.

Careless me, forget to tell the gynea and ask for med, thinking myself is ok. Later the whole day, no matter what i eat, i vomit immediately. My stomach is empty for the whole day. At night, around 10pm, my mum rushed me to clinic because i vomit again after eating piece of bread. I am having a baby and not suppose to let my stomach empty.

Well, i know it's gastric. Doctor smiled at me and asked whether i ate the night before. She said i am too skinny, no fat reserved in my body, therefore, when my stomach finish digest, the gastric acid will start causing problem. Hm....of course i did eat, a toast with cup of milk indeed before sleep. But that doesn't enough for me to last till morning already since my baby growing bigger and i am too lazy to wake up from sleep to stuff something during midnight.....

That night after taking med, only manage to eat some bread, as doctor said, can't eat a lot, because will caused me vomit, have to start little by little. Wake up 3 times that night to grab little bread.....Till today, my stomach still bloating, keep burping all the time....hehehe.....my own fault....felt sorry to my baby......Besides, my biggest problem now is constipation. Nothing seems to get work, although i have try eating lots of veges and fruits. (Friends, any cures?? for pregnant lady.)

2 comments:

Peg's Cottage said...

eat more apple...

Jess said...

Am eating always, but doesn't help...now drinking vitagen...