Friday, June 12, 2009

My 1st Trimester

Am at SZ during my 1st trimester. That was a really unpleasant period.

Started with feeling sick, tired, moodless and losing appetite, i thought myself going to have flu. But i didn't, just continue feeling uncomfortable. Having my urine tested when my MP is late.

Tested the 1st time, the line wasn't very clear, so we bought another tester. The next day, hubby was so "kan cheong", sms me during his work for the result which i haven't do again. Waited another 2 days tested with morning urine and confirmed. We were happy of course and glad to found out our "works" success ;D.

Pregnancy effects become more and more obvious. Feeling sleepy all the time and my stomach is really uncomfortable, bloating and nauseating, eating lesser. I have stopped doing housework including cooking. Also, going out lesser because i will feel dizzy sometime. Then later, start vomiting once a day during evening. People always said "morning sickness" because it happens always in the morning. I wonder why mine in the evening, either before dinner or after, almost at same hour every evening and morning is the time i feel better.

For better, i am back to Muar leaving hubby alone in SZ during end of 1st trimester. I have lost 1kg in SZ and gained 0.5kg back within 2 days after i back in Muar. Glad that all the pregnancy effects are gone, feeling comfortable by that time.

During time in SZ, i am so lucky to have hubby taking over all my housework, cooking and washing dishes after meal, going to market and purchased grocery. Poor him, have to take care of me after get back from work. He is really great and caring while i am really blissful (Thanks, honey).

1 comment:

LHS said...

ks is really a caring man!