Saturday, October 17, 2009

16th & 17th pregnancy check up..

Done the 16th routine check on 13/10/09 at the poli. Since the weekly check has started, the check up was simple, merely to confirm i am doing well before EDD.

Urine test : normal
Blood pressure : 110/70
Weight : 56kg (the nurse should have read the scale wrongly, because when i peek at the scale it shows 55.6kg ie. my weight didn't increased since last week.)
Baby's heart beat normal.

My MGTT result is ok, so nothing to be worried. The nurse reminded me to be careful and directly admit to hospital if i have "labor sign".

*************************************************************

Had the routine check at private gynea on 16/10/09. Am busy with these routine check lately because am checking at 3 different places : private gynea, GH Muar as well as GH poli. Checking at the private gynea because is more detailed and done by experienced gynea, had to go GH because admitted before and the poli because i might choose to deliver at GH ie. they need the record (haha...till now still haven't decided where i want to deliver my baby ;p)

Urine test : normal
Blood pressure : 118/68
Weight : 55.5kg (so, confirmed my weight did not increased since earlier this month. Anyway, as long i am healthy.)

Dr did a scan for me. He confirmed my baby has dropped and is doing well. Surprisingly, he told me my baby has reached the weight of 3kg. So, my baby isn't small but i wonder why my weight did not increased at all. Then, the Dr asked me to maintain my eating habit and not to increase the meal.

When we were done,
the assisting nurse suddenly said : Your baby's hair is quite long hor.
me : Har ? Where? How you know?
With smile she pointed at the monitor showing some hair.
They are more than an inch long....standing on my little girl's head ;)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Haha..it must be tiring going to 3 places for checkup weekly.
Better decide soon or your baby will decide for you when the time comes =)