Sunday, October 25, 2009

18th & 19th pregnancy check up (38weeks+)..

Done on 22/10 at the poli, like any other simple routine check to make sure me and baby are ok.
Urine test : normal
Blood pressure : 110/60
Weight : 56kg
Baby's heart beating at 138bmp.

Basically i'm doing well beside some achiness which i was told it's normal and i have to bear it until delivery. Next appointment would be a week later on 29/10.

************************************************************

Gone to my gynea for check up on 25/10. My appointment suppose to be on 27th but i have gone there 2 days earlier.

Urine test : normal
Blood pressure : 108/71
Weight : 55.5kg (different scale from the poli, therefore has slight difference)
Baby's heart beat normal.

No scanning done since the Dr had did it during last check up 10 days ago. Asked Dr about the vaginal discharge i noticed recently, and was told it's normal if it's not bloody, not smelly and not causing itchiness. Besides, also asked about the amniotic fluid leaking which i've been wondering. There is once i didn't urine but some fluid leak during i bath, and i'm not sure whether is my fluid leaking or i can't hold my bladder. Dr told me, usually if water broke, the amount will be alot and that's a sign of labor, but there is possibility of it leaking little by little. He then checked for me and confirmed my fluid is adequate so unlikely my fluid is leaking, besides, i'm only having it once and not continuously. Thank god, i'm fine, perhaps too tension while awaiting my girl.... :)

1 comment:

wet wipes       said...

All the best for a healthy delivery.A healthy and happy lifestyle would help.