Thursday, October 29, 2009

20th pregnancy check up (39 weeks 2 days)...

Done at poli on 29/10/09. My due date is approaching....

Urine test : normal
Blood pressure : 110/70
Weight : 56.4kg (weight has stopped increasing because i'm about to deliver)
Baby's heart beating at 149bpm.

Nurse confirmed baby's head already positioned at my pelvic causing uncomfortable and reminding me on all the possible labor sign:
~Bleeding/ brownish discharge which looks similar to period end.
~Water breakage with big amount and uncontrollable. Usually is clear, but have to pay attention during labor if it is greenish or brownish, because that means there's baby excrement.
~Rhythmic contractions about 5 mins once.
Other than that, i'm being advised to continue on baby's kick count to ensure baby's movement until delivery.

Further appointment would be a day after my due date if i still yet to deliver.
Well, i hope this would be my last pregnancy check, i can't wait to meet my girl.

No comments: