Thursday, October 22, 2009

3rd follow up check up at GH Muar (37weeks6days)

Done on 19th Oct morning. It was tiring. Tiring because of waiting. I spend 2 hours waiting for my turn. It was a really simple check up done by training dr. **Sigh...**

Urine test : normal
Blood pressure : 121/66
Weight : 56kg (same with last follow up done 3 weeks ago, so my weight didn't increased anymore)
Baby's heart beat normal.

Being reminded to do baby kick count and if found the kicks reduced, have to admit to hospital. Also, if feeling pain, having discharge or amniotic fluid leaking.

Next appointment would be 2 weeks later ie 1 day before my EDD.

After this check up, i have made up my mind to go "private" for delivery, because it's faster and more profession. I don't wished to be waiting while i'm having labor pain. That'll be suffer i think...

2 comments:

LHS said...

ya, it's wise to opt the private hospital. furthermore you should have your appointment every week now instead of biweekly.

take care and do SMS me once you pop.

Jess said...

HuiSia, my appointment is weekly actually at the poli..and i'm running 3 places for check up..so having check up every 3~4 days but at different places..
will surely inform u when the time comes..;)